Nick & Marcus Amy
- Born Nick, January 16, 1978; Marcus, May 14th 1997
- Hometown Wind Gap, PA
- Dream Car AC Cobra (Nick), 1972 Ford Maverick -- own it (Marcus)
- Favorite Movie Gone in 60 Seconds (Nick), The Grinch (Marcus)
What's your career highlights?
NMRA Open Comp Semi Finals
Fords at E Town Semifinals Pro Bracket
Started racing at age 16 — street racing then Friday night Racing at Island. Moved up to Pro Bracket Racing & NMRA Open Comp
What's your biggest moment?
Nicholas Amy: building a car with my son, the 1972 Ford Maverick, for his first car and following through until present and enjoying the sport.
Marcus Amy: Building the Maverick with my Father as a daily driver.
1972 Ford Maverick
- Head: SBF 190 CNC
- Cubic Inches: 351
- Cam: Comp Cam Xtreme Energy .621"/.627" lift
- RPM: 7200
- Compression Ratio: 9.3:1
- Additional Upgrades: Professional Products Intake, Holley HP Engine Management, DSS Racing Forged Pistons, AJE Front Suspension, Comp Cam Magnum Roller Rockers, On 3 Single Turbo Kit
- Team Members: Nicholas Amy, Marcus Amy (Driver), Ethan Amy (Pitcrew), Brian Dzikowski (Pitcrew), Lisa Amy (Photographer)
- Home Track: Island Dragway
- Racing Series: NMRA, NHRA, Drag Racing