- Born September 14, 1971
- Hometown Evansville, IN (Currently Reside in Battlefield, MO)
- Dream Car '86 Chevy Monte Carlo SS
- Favorite Movie Gone in 60 Seconds
What's your career highlights?
Started drag/street racing at 16. Moved up to dirt track racing in late 90s. Moved up to Pro drag racing in 2017.
2000 Chevy S-10
- Head: SBC 210
- Cubic Inches: 357
- Cam: Howards .600
- Compression Ratio: 12.8:1
- Additional Upgrades: COMP CAM, Manton Pushrods, Edelbrock Rolling Thunder Cam, Voodoo, Lunatic cams, cranks!!! 750 alcohol carb, 175 quick fuel pump, Scorpion Roller Rockers, powerglide with transbrake, Mickey Thompson ET Slicks 31-10-5-15W, 4.86 gear
Bad Idea Racing
- Home Track: Ozarks Raceway Park, Rogersville, MO
- Racing Series: SuperPro/No Box