- Born September 14, 1971
- Hometown Evansville, IN
- Dream Car 86 Chevy Monte Carlo SS
- Favorite Movie Gone in 60 Seconds
What's your career highlights?
Started drag racing at 16. Moved up to dirt track racing in late 90s. Moved up to 2017 Super Pro drag racing.
2000 Chevy S-10
- Head: SBC 210
- Cubic Inches: 357
- Cam: .600/.600
- Compression Ratio: 13:1
- Additional Upgrades: Howards solid roll cam, Howards timing chain, 750 Holley Alky carb, scat Crank & rods, scorpion 1.6 roller rockers, powerglide trans with trans brake, Neil Chance 5000 converter, Moser axles, Moser third member with 486 gears, Mockey Thompson 31x10.5x15w slicks
Bad Idea Racing
- Home Track: Ozarks Raceway Park, Rogersville, MO
- Racing Series: SuperPro/No Box