In 1991, Ron Schmitt started Tri-State Cylinder Head Incorporated in Evansville, Indiana. With over 22 years of experience, TSCH has become an industry leader in providing quality service nationally. Tri-State Cylinder Head has dedicated their work to re-manufacturing cylinder heads Domestic, Import, and Heavy Duty Diesel. In addition, high quality cast iron cylinder head welding and repairs for the production engine re-manufacturing industry. Our family-owned and operated business has served throughout the United States. We provide quality products and excellent customer service.
We also offer:
- Three State of the Art CNC Machining Centers for Custom Machining
- Heavy Duty Cylinder Repair
- Bridgeport Custom Maching
- Full Service Cylinder Head Machine Shop
- Cast Iron Cylinder Head Crack Repair (Furnace Welding)
- Remanufacturing including Resurfacing, Tube Installation, Pressure Testing and Guide and Seat Work
- FLO-TEK High Performance Aluminum Racing Heads featuring Small Block Ford, Small Block Chevy, Big Block Chevrolet 320, and Big Block Chevrolet 360.
- Aluminum Crack Repair (Oven Tig Welding)
Facts about TSCH…
- Family owned for 23 years
- Employs over 25 dedicated associates
- Over 20,000 square feet facility
- Supply Casting Repairs to Leading Production Engine Remanufacturing Companies (Gas and Diesel)