- Born May 29, 1988
- Hometown Gastonia, NC
- Dream Car 57 Chevy Bel Air Powered By Ford
- Favorite Movie American Graffiti, Two-Lane Blacktop, Gone in 60 Seconds
What's your career highlights?
1/8 Mile @ 100mph – 6.98 seconds
Got started by racing go carts at age 8. Built first motor at 14 years old. It was for a 67 Mustang. Street raced until 18. After that, started drag racing and engine building. Built performance engines for street and strip.
What's your biggest moment?
Being sponsored by FLOTEK
1995 Ford Cobra
- Head: 190 CNC
- Cubic Inches: 306
- Cam: Anderson
- RPM: 8300-8500
- Compression Ratio: 13.0.1
- Additional Upgrades: Ported Parker Funnel Web intake, 4150 Holley 750, MSD Dizzy, Trick Flow push rods, PAC springs, Griffon Aluminum Radiator
- Team Members: Dee Hayes, Charlie Hayes
- Home Track: Shadyside Dragway
- Racing Series: Grudge
See Chris review Flotek small block ford heads for 289 302 and 351 Windsor’s
Review of the Flotek 190 CNC Small Block Ford heads and some of their features + Update on Black Stallion’s motor progress.